Umbilical Cord blood derived -Platelet/Protein Reach Plasma (PRP) – Newcyte-PRP
Umbilical cord blood is a rich source of hematopoietic stem cells that are similar to those found in the bone marrow and have the ability to develop into all the different blood cell types creating the blood and immune system. Hematopoietic stem cells are used for transplantation to reconstitute the blood and immune system in numerous malignant and non-malignant conditions like Leukemias, Fanconi anemia, Sickle cell disease, Thalassemia, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, Chronic granulomatous disease to name a few. Demand for umbilical cord blood transplants is increasing as the hematopoietic stem cells from umbilical cord blood are biologically naïve, more flexible and easily available as compared to bone marrow derived hematopoietic stem cells.
|Product name||Proprietary name(Brand name)||Specifications|
|Umbilical Cord blood derived -Platelet/Protein Reach Plasma (PRP)||Newcyte-PRP|
- • Homologous only
- • Allogeneic
- • Sterility of the product: PRP harvested and separated from Cord Blood in a fully controlled-sterile environment in a certified fully equipped Class 100 clean room.
- • Donor eligibility:
- – Extensively Serologically tested for multiple infectious diseases/agents. Please refer to Certificate of analysis for list of infectious diseases panel we test each batch of blood.
- – Donor Medical history, physical assessment, behavior assessment review by a medical director before the batch release.
- • The Donor eligibility determines by a Medical director by reviewing
– Behavioral risk assessment
- • For Therapeutics purposes only.
- • Wound healing is a complex and dynamic process following damage in tissue structures
- • FDA REGISTERED
- • HIPAA Registered
- • Public Health Registered.
- • Therapeutics purposes use only.
- • Great sources of tissue regenerative medicine as far as repairing multiple different cells like fibroblasts (Skin) & …
|Quality Control Specifications||Test*||Specification|
|Sterility (fungi, yeast, bacteria)||No growth|
|Mycoplasma contamination||None detected|
|pH||7.5 ± 0.05|
|Osmolality||276 ±10 mOsm/Kg|
|Cell culture test||Linear signal across a 1000-fold range of cells|
|*Please consult the Certificate of Analysis for lot-specific test results|
|Functional Testing||Newcyte is performance tested to generate a linear fluorescent signal across a 1000-fold range of adherent mammalian cells.|