Umbilical Cord blood derived -Platelet/Protein Reach Plasma (PRP) – Newcyte-PRP
Newcyte is the pioneer in offering umbilical cord blood derived PRP. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a developing, multipurpose component of regenerative medicine. The concentrated platelets found in PRP hold enormous reservoirs of bioactive proteins that can initiate connective tissue healing: tendon and ligament regeneration and repair, promote development of new blood vessels, and accelerate tissue repair and wound healing process.
|Product name||Proprietary name(Brand name)||Specifications|
|Umbilical Cord blood derived -Platelet/Protein Reach Plasma (PRP)||Newctyte- PRP|
- • Homologous only
- • Allogeneic
- • Sterility of the product: PRP harvested and separated from Cord Blood in a fully controlled-sterile environment in a certified fully equipped Class 100 clean room.
- • Donor eligibility:
- – Extensively Serologically tested for multiple infectious diseases/agents. Please refer to Certificate of analysis for list of infectious diseases panel we test each batch of blood.
- – Donor Medical history, physical assessment, behavior assessment review by a medical director before the batch release.
- • The Donor eligibility determines by a Medical director by reviewing
– Behavioral risk assessment
- • For Therapeutics purposes only.
- • Wound healing is a complex and dynamic process following damage in tissue structures
- • FDA REGISTERED
- • HIPAA Registered
- • Public Health Registered.
- • Therapeutics purposes use only.
- • Great sources of tissue regenerative medicine as far as repairing multiple different cells like fibroblasts (Skin) & …
|Quality Control Specifications||Test*||Specification|
|Sterility (fungi, yeast, bacteria)||No growth|
|Mycoplasma contamination||None detected|
|pH||7.5 ± 0.05|
|Osmolality||276 ±10 mOsm/Kg|
|Cell culture test||Linear signal across a 1000-fold range of cells|
|*Please consult the Certificate of Analysis for lot-specific test results|
|Functional Testing||Newcyte is performance tested to generate a linear fluorescent signal across a 1000-fold range of adherent mammalian cells.|