Adipose Tissue-Derived Regenerative Stem Cell – Newcyte-ATR
Newcyte technology prepares ADRCs exclusively from an adult human patient’s own adipose tissue, treatment with these cells avoids common transplantation issues, such as cell rejection or disease transmission, and does not require anti-rejection or immunosuppressant drugs.
|Product name||Proprietary name(Brand name)||Specifications|
|Adipose Tissue-Derived Regenerative Stem Cell ||Newcyte-ATR|
- • Homologous only
- • Autographs use only. (Same Patient)
- • Rich source of different type of Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Endothelial and stromal cells.
- • FDA REGISTERED
- • HIPAA Registered
- • Public Health Registered.
- • Active area of regenerative medicine
- • The Donor eligibility determines by your physician.
- • Sterility of the product: Stemell cell harvested from Adipose tissue in a fully controlled-sterile environment in a certified fully equipped Class 100 clean room or in facility of your choice.
- • For Therapeutics purposes only
|Quality Control Specifications||Test*||Specification|
|Sterility (fungi, yeast, bacteria)||No growth|
|Mycoplasma contamination||None detected|
|pH||7.5 ± 0.05|
|Osmolality||276 ±10 mOsm/Kg|
|Cell culture test||Linear signal across a 1000-fold range of cells|
|*Please consult the Certificate of Analysis for lot-specific test results|
|Functional Testing||Newcyte is performance tested to generate a linear fluorescent signal across a 1000-fold range of adherent mammalian cells.|